- More Size: From 36C/80C To 42G/95G Bra Size
- Click And Check It Out: WingsLove Women's Minimizer Bra Full Coverage Wire-Free Bra
- Facing Material: 87% Nylon, 13% Spandex ; Lining Material: 82% Nylon and 18% Spandex.
- The Wirefree Non Padded Full Figure Bra offers you a maximum comfort with soft material. No itchy and scratching.
- The light weight and ultra thin fabric make you feeling nothing, we suggest you DON'T wear tight clothes to fit these bras.Skin-friendly and Breathable.
- Full coverage bra cup can greatly cover your breats, show your nature curve. Wirefree Design without any padded Leave no stress on your breasts, set you free all the day.
- Jacquard floral pattern decorated with lace outstands your gorgeous and elagant femininity.
- Wide Adjustable Cushioned Straps, no digging on your skin. Relieve pressure on your shoulders.
After reading reviews, I ordered a 36D instead of my true size, 36DD. It was too small so I sent it back and got a 36DD, and it fits perfectly. This bra does everything you want it to -- lifts, minimizes a bit, sucks everything in, and provides just enough separation (yet cleavage) so you don't have the smushed look or a uni-boob. I've come to the point in my 35-year-old life where I just can't deal with underwire every day, and I need comfy bras for sitting in a desk chair most days. This one feels snug enough to provide all-day support and to wear under any type of top. I usually buy Bali bras but this one may be the new fav.
I received this bra promptly plus it is well made. I seen other reviews saying it was flimsy but I find it to be comfortable and beautiful color! I ordered a 38DDD because it was available but just to peg sizing, I am normally a 40DD. I was measured recently for bras and they stated that 38DDD is like a 40DD. I don't find it binding or pokey. I am so happy I brought the purple one also and I washed them first in a garment bag. These are comparable to Playtex. Hope my pic helps.
I loved mine so much I ordered one for my daughter. Pretty, even for a larger size. The band is much wider and you don't have the spill over under your arms. And the wider shoulder strap is perfect. I told my twin and she ordered one too.
As a large busted woman I have tried a lot of bras over the years. This is by far the most comfortable bra I have ever worn. It does seem to fit a little larger than other bra's I've had in the past but the comfort is amazing. I will definately be buying more in the future!