- Hand Wash Would be Better.
- 2-row, 3-column hook-and-eye back closure.*The underwire is adjustable. Demi Tshirt bra features breathable smooth fabric, adjustable straps, keep you cool and comfortable.
- The stunning subtle crystal decoration levels up the product itself and adds charm to you.
- Low center for plunge necklines, adds a full cup size.
- Contouring demi bra with seamless uplift, shaping, and underwire support is good for everyday using.
- The seamless stretch band provides all-day comfort without binding or pinching
This is a great bra for the price. I looked at multiple bras on Amazon before finally choosing this one in white, and I am definitely happy with my decision. The only thing is, DEFINITELY WASH THIS before wearing!!! I was super short on time and wore it out the door immediately when it was delivered and I wish I would of washed it first (I believe it caused me irritation in the breast area). It is now washed and I am happy with the product. I ordered a 34C and I tend to buy 34C bras. I will probably buy one in black as well (can't beat the price for the quality!)
Amazing fit, very soft and feels thick and durable. Only negative is that it arrived with bunched fabric on the front of the cups that doesn't seem to go away (see picture).
Great support for a large bust, at an affordable price. Beautiful silky material, honestly would not know the difference between this product and VS. I’ve ordered 3 colors.
I purchased a 34A and snipped the jewel off to wear to a concert. I love this bra. It was comfortable and made my small chest look great.
This is my favorite bra - I just purchased my FOURTH one. It fits me well, the straps don't fall down (this is usually a problem for me) and it's very comfortable. No problems with the underwires poking through. It keeps the girls in place - they don't jiggle and they're perfectly positioned, up high and perky. The bra is slightly padded, so never any problems with nipples showing through! I wore this bra on a 5 hour hike in the mountains (see photo) - it didn't rub anywhere, didn't irritate my skin, was comfortable the whole time, everything stayed in place the whole time. And considering I usually pay at least $50 for a good bra, the price of this one is unbelievable!