- More Size: From 36C/80C To 42G/95G Bra Size
- Click And Check It Out: WingsLove Women's Minimizer Bra Full Coverage Wire-Free Bra
- Facing Material: 87% Nylon, 13% Spandex ; Lining Material: 82% Nylon and 18% Spandex.
- The Wirefree Non Padded Full Figure Bra offers you a maximum comfort with soft material. No itchy and scratching.
- The light weight and ultra thin fabric make you feeling nothing, we suggest you DON'T wear tight clothes to fit these bras.Skin-friendly and Breathable.
- Full coverage bra cup can greatly cover your breats, show your nature curve. Wirefree Design without any padded Leave no stress on your breasts, set you free all the day.
- Jacquard floral pattern decorated with lace outstands your gorgeous and elagant femininity.
- Wide Adjustable Cushioned Straps, no digging on your skin. Relieve pressure on your shoulders.
After reading reviews, I ordered a 36D instead of my true size, 36DD. It was too small so I sent it back and got a 36DD, and it fits perfectly. This bra does everything you want it to -- lifts, minimizes a bit, sucks everything in, and provides just enough separation (yet cleavage) so you don't have the smushed look or a uni-boob. I've come to the point in my 35-year-old life where I just can't deal with underwire every day, and I need comfy bras for sitting in a desk chair most days. This one feels snug enough to provide all-day support and to wear under any type of top. I usually buy Bali bras but this one may be the new fav.
I received this bra promptly plus it is well made. I seen other reviews saying it was flimsy but I find it to be comfortable and beautiful color! I ordered a 38DDD because it was available but just to peg sizing, I am normally a 40DD. I was measured recently for bras and they stated that 38DDD is like a 40DD. I don't find it binding or pokey. I am so happy I brought the purple one also and I washed them first in a garment bag. These are comparable to Playtex. Hope my pic helps.
This is a very comfortable bra. I feel it gives plenty of lift in spite of no underwire. This will be my travel bra for sure...comfort and no pat-down.
Believe the gals who say the cup runs large. I ordered down to a D and still it's a little roomy.
I just received mine in the mail today and I am in love with this bra. It's so comfortable. As others have said, it does run a little large, so on their advise I ordered a size smaller(cup) and it fits perfectly!