Really adorable undies, and I am extremely happy they fit true to size.
|| Verdict ||
- Made from 53% Cotton, 35% Modal, 12% Elastane
- Super soft and feel very luxurious on.
- Have amazing stretch and so far, have not stretched out on me.
- Does not cause chafing, itching or wedgies! Very comfortable.
- Fits TRUE TO SIZE. I always have a problem with size small still being too large, and these fit me absolutely perfect.
- Very thick (but soft) elastic band giving this a "boyfriend" look, but still very feminine. Also it holds these undies well in place.
- Looks nice worn underneath pants - doesn't bunch up or have very protruding underwear lines.
- I would say the price is higher for 3 pairs of underwear, however these aren't your typical 5 pack at the local bargain store. They feel as if they came from a lingerie specialty shop and you definitely get what you pay for.
*sample provided for review.
I bought the WingsLove 3Pack underwear in white which are made in China. I normally wear size 7 (Large) in Hanes/Fruit of the Loom which fit a little loose. My pants size is currently 6-8 (6 is a little tight/8 is a little loose). These underwear fit exactly right without any loose places. The material is very soft and the waist band is perfect without being too tight or loose. They have double layer material in the crotch as underwear normally do. These are probably the nicest sporty unders I have owned, I really love them. I love that they cover everything and are very comfy. I am planning on ordering more in the pink and black. Hope this review helps out!
My favorite underwear EVER! Stop buying those expensive Victoria’s Secret panties .. these fit and feel way better than those. Makes your bum look good. Hugs in the right places .. Definitely ordering more.
I've been looking for comfortable fitting underwear for a while now and I'm so glad I found them. I really wanted something with a wide waist band, similar to the Hanes brand I use to get and something that didn't look like my grandma's underpants... Lol.
The fabric is stretchy and the waist band is sung but not tight. I weigh 160 lbs (pre holiday snacking) so I went with the XL. Glad I did.
The Wingslove panties held up well in the wash and there was no threading coming loose (after just two washes). The stitching looks clean and professional. The Wingslove panties are smooth to touch and don't ride up.
The only recommendation I would have is to make them tagless.
Overall, I'm happy with this brand and I've already ordered another 3 pack.
Update: one year later and they still look great. Seams are intact and they haven't stretched out in the waist. They keep up well with machine wash. No regrets.
Love these! Very affordable and comfortable. Will be replacing all my poor worn out undies with these.