- Made from 100% comfort soft cotton with breathable fabric for an irritation-free feel.
- Package:3 pieces a pack in assorted color/same color.
- Fabric covered waistband provides maximum stay-up power minus the pinch.
- Wingslove Brief's High Rise Design falls right at waist level and offers full front and back coverage.
- A slim fit shows off your natural curves and offers you a seamfree feeling.
- Machine Wash Warm, Dark Colors Separately, No Bleach, Tumble Dry Low Heat, No Iron.
- Available in many basic and fashion colors, good for daily use.
I ordered these because I hate panty shopping. I had bought some pretty ones from jcp at $7 EACH. Got them all the same day. I tried these on and hubby and I had a good laugh. They look like bloomers! ...but not gonna lie, they were SUPER comfortable (I kept that to myself). Hubby liked the fancy jcp ones. Im a short woman and while the pretty ones ARE pretty, they are always too high. They almost reach my bra! One day, I failed to do the laundry and pulled out the bloomers. Omg they were so comfortable! They stayed in place and I wasn’t pulling them up every few minutes. They fit perfectly over my paunch without sliding around. Hubby laughed at me until he realized hes a big guy and got man-bloomers. His are hilarious. We laugh but we laugh in comfy underwear. Im definitely buying these again. I think the price is VERY reasonable, considering what I was paying at jcp.
Underware are nice overall but absolutely look huge.. Which is odd for not being traditional granny panties! They run slightly large but I put my normal French cut VS panties (size L) on top of these and they look huge..see photo. Just tons of material and thick but look huge like another reviewer said...they have more material than my husband's cotton boxer briefs...I just can't get over how much material they have and how big they look, lol!!!
First I want to say the customer service at wings of love is awesome. I accidentally put the wrong address and they still re sent my order. At no additional mailing charge! The panties are comfortable. I like that they’re cotton and cover the linings with cotton. They don’t feel like they’re cutting off your leg circulation (which is why I like high cut panties).
It’s comfortable to wear , but it’s one size . I can still wear it and I might order again hope I get the right size. Good for the skin.
If I don't think about my undies while I'm wearing them, they work for me. These panties bill the fill, and they are a little less granny than many other briefs. Plus they are 100 percent cotton, so they breathe. These are the only undies I buy now.