- Without logo in the band: WingsLove Women's Sports Bra Bralette Racerback Yoga Bra Without Logo
- Super soft fabric, chafe-free comfort with smooth reduces the amount of friction against your skin. Provide you seam-free feelings and ease of movement at your workout.
- The design of the racerback with the stretch elastic bottom band gives you reliable support for low impact activities and moderate exercise. Suggested activities: Walking, weight training, pilates, and yoga.
- The wireless design is applied to this racerback pullover sports bra. It is also ideal loungewear, which is super comfortable, that you can feel nothing while sleeping and wandering at home.
- You will love this functional racerback pullover bra. It can meet your different requirements at one time.
- Please choose your size to refer to the size chart below
I am in love with WingsLove undergarments and Wingslove 3 Pack Women's Modern Cotton Stretch Sporty Underwear Elastic Bikini Panty (Black,S) are my favorite underwear to date.
I was very happy to receive this sports bra as it's very similar to their sports underwear, in both design and make.
DETAILS AND OBSERVATIONS:
* Size small fits me perfectly (I'm 104 lbs, 5'6", and 34D)
* Soft, breathable, and comfortable cotton/modal and elastane material which contours perfectly to the body.
* Doesn't cut into my body, and provides nice support.
* Breezy material that doesn't cling to your skin.
* Seamless design ridding you from that bulky strap/under wire look.
* Stretch elastic bottom holds the bra perfectly in place and doesn't ride up or rotate out of place.
* Racerback which is perfect for wearing with tanktops of the same style.
* Elongated swoop neck so you can wear your favorite tops without showing the bra underneath.
* Sewn incredibly well and not one imperfection was found on this bra.
* Feels almost invisible while on, which is great for working out, wearing under any top, or even sleeping in.
*sample provided for review.
I bought this in small, and it fits perfectly for me!
And the material is very soft, i feel very comfortable wearing this
I think im going buy this again in some other colors
Bought this for a specific romper and it looks adorable. The white is a little see through, but you can get away with it. I have just been putting little pads in it if I'm feeling particularly nipple conscious. Soft comfy fabric. The small is perfect for 32" B
Just got mine in the mail and I love it! It's super comfy and soft and might be replacing all my other bras. I'm 122 pounds and a 36c. I ordered a large based off the reviews, and it's a perfect fit but I think I could've gone down to a medium. Either way, no complaints here!
My size isn't on the chart (38-40D) but they were a lightning deal so I decided to give it a try. I bought the large size and it is surprisingly not uncomfortable. I bought it to wear just when I'm lounging on the weekend or cleaning around the house. I think that's all it would be good for, even if your bra size was smaller. Maybe yoga, but definitely no upside down poses! The bra is VERY low cut so I imagine you would easily fall out. Overall, this bra is very soft, and the band does not dig into my skin (even being technically too big for it). I bought their boyshorts too and those did not disappoint either! I probably won't buy more of their bras, at least until I'm a little bit smaller. But, if your size is on their chart (I bet it would be a 5 star product if it is) I definitely recommend this for very low impact stuff like walking, yoga, around the house, sleeping, etc. I only gave it 4 stars because I wish they went up just one more size.