- Hecho de algodón 100% cómodo y suave con tejido transpirable para una sensación sin irritaciones.
- Paquete: 3 piezas por paquete en varios colores / mismo color.
- La pretina cubierta de tela proporciona la máxima potencia de sujeción sin pellizcos.
- El diseño de talle alto de Wingslove Brief llega a la altura de la cintura y ofrece una cobertura completa por delante y por detrás.
- Un corte ajustado muestra tus curvas naturales y te ofrece una sensación sin costuras.
- Lavar a máquina en colores cálidos y oscuros por separado, sin lejía, secar en secadora a baja temperatura, sin planchar.
- Disponible en muchos colores básicos y de moda, buenos para el uso diario.
I ordered these because I hate panty shopping. I had bought some pretty ones from jcp at $7 EACH. Got them all the same day. I tried these on and hubby and I had a good laugh. They look like bloomers! ...but not gonna lie, they were SUPER comfortable (I kept that to myself). Hubby liked the fancy jcp ones. Im a short woman and while the pretty ones ARE pretty, they are always too high. They almost reach my bra! One day, I failed to do the laundry and pulled out the bloomers. Omg they were so comfortable! They stayed in place and I wasn’t pulling them up every few minutes. They fit perfectly over my paunch without sliding around. Hubby laughed at me until he realized hes a big guy and got man-bloomers. His are hilarious. We laugh but we laugh in comfy underwear. Im definitely buying these again. I think the price is VERY reasonable, considering what I was paying at jcp.
Underware are nice overall but absolutely look huge.. Which is odd for not being traditional granny panties! They run slightly large but I put my normal French cut VS panties (size L) on top of these and they look huge..see photo. Just tons of material and thick but look huge like another reviewer said...they have more material than my husband's cotton boxer briefs...I just can't get over how much material they have and how big they look, lol!!!
I have been buying these cotton underwear for years and they are the only ones I will wear.They fit well and wear fantastic.Comfort is all I care about in underwear.Not trying to impress anyone.I have 20 pairs of these underwear because I hate washing clothes and don't want to run out.I hope they never stop making them.
Great underwear, the waistband is so comfortable and the material is great.
The briefs are well-fitting, very soft, and comfortable to wear. The material is fairly think, so they won't be invisible under thin pants, but if quality and good fit is what you are after, you will be pleased. They don't roll down or bind in any way. Excellent value.