- Made of lightweight and stretch soft lace fabric, to provide you the all-day maximum comfort. Sexy and elegant.
- Low cut style in the center with a deep V neckline, is a perfect choice featuring deep plunging clothes.
- No padding soft bra comes with underwire, designed to give gentle support to your bust.
- Plunge contour cups featuring lovely scalloped lace reaching to the shoulder straps, showing your natural curve.
- Customize your fit with adjustable stretch back straps and back hook-and-eye closure
I like the bra. It's a little big on some areas. I'm not sure if it's because the bra is a little big or my breast are just smaller than I thought. Even though it's just a little big I like how it looks. The material is not that soft but it's not bad. Just something to get used to. I might just orde a size down and see what i like better.
I should have ordered a cub bigger. Overall very soft and comfortable. My size 34 dd
This is one of the best bralettes I have purchased but this is based on the fact it has not been washed or worn for any length of time. That being said, even straight out of the package this was not stiff or uncomfortable in any way. The fit was spot on and it felt like I had nothing on. It will be GREAT come summer time!
After I get the opportunity to wash and wear I will update if there are changes in my opinion.
This bra is not only super cute, it fits perfect. I went a cup bigger than my usual size and it fit like a glove. Super comfortable too. It looks really pretty on and the lace is not bulky at all. I loved it!
I'm keeping this only bcuz it's very pretty-white lace & even tho it is on the tight side, I don't NOTICE notice wearing it. I'm a 36D..the bra LOOKS like a 34B. It's very fitted. The straps are as loose as possible & still too tight and the cup size is ... let's say my chest is tightly in there crazy super snug. The straps have very little slack BTW. -BUT it IS a very pretty bra & w/ underwire. Reminds me of a bralette w/ underwire .. size up. I should of at least sized up on the cup. But keeping bcuz it's just "alright" & pretty.