- Secure Smart Hidden Pocket that holds simple objects such as keys or credit cards.
- Exceptional stay in place elastic high waist waistband
- Fitted full-length design that hits between calf and ankle
- Perfect for yoga, exercise, fitness, running, or everyday use
- S: Length--63cm suitable for Waist 68-73cm, Hip 87-92cm
- M: Length--65cm,suitable for Waist 73-78cm, Hip 92-97cm
- L: Length--67cm,suitable for Waist 78-83cm, Hip 97-102cm
- XL: Length--69cm,suitable for Waist 83-88cm, Hip 102-107cm
I really love Wingslove products, and these leggings are right up there holding space as my favorites. Since the pandemic allowed me to hibernate, I've expanded my wardrobe to--yeah, no surprise, primarily my Wingslove leggings. I even bought three more pairs in different shades of gray for variety. haha. They fit my no-waist body shape well in my regular size--length, width, everything, are comfortable enough for hours at the desk or marathon napping, look good enough to leeave the house in style, and I've occasionally spent the night in them in those chilly times between turning on the heat and turning on the electric throw. I'm also still wearing a pair of mostly cotton crop Wingslove and the original pair of full-length Wingslove, both I bought a couple years ago. I thought I'd change it up, try out another mfr's leggings in some other colors Wingslove didn't have in stock. WHAT A MISTAKE! Same size, a medium, that I wear in virtually every other pair of pants I own. However, I'm not sure even XLs would fit me: couldn't get the medium over my hips and the full-length was more crop. So I'll stick with my tried and true. Thanks, Wingslove!
These are super soft!! And they feel like a nice quality fabric. But I do have to say they are a bit long...
I followed the advice of the other reviewers and I bought an S, even though I often need an M for my capri workout pants. These pants are the softest ever, and this is really why I kept them and chose them over others I tried. I wish the waistband would be even a little wider, so to give that "tummy control" effect, but it is wide enough not to cut into one's belly, so no bulge and no falling off.
I am 5,7 and 140 pounds, with a tad of post-baby belly, and these worked very good for me.
Xmas gift for wife......she wanted them,big, she got them big. She was happy and they fit her more like sweatpants would fit but that's what she wanted
Very soft, fits well, I will buy again