I am in love with WingsLove undergarments and Wingslove 3 Pack Women's Modern Cotton Stretch Sporty Underwear Elastic Bikini Panty (Black,S) are my favorite underwear to date.
I was very happy to receive this sports bra as it's very similar to their sports underwear, in both design and make.
DETAILS AND OBSERVATIONS:
* Size small fits me perfectly (I'm 104 lbs, 5'6", and 34D)
* Soft, breathable, and comfortable cotton/modal and elastane material which contours perfectly to the body.
* Doesn't cut into my body, and provides nice support.
* Breezy material that doesn't cling to your skin.
* Seamless design ridding you from that bulky strap/under wire look.
* Stretch elastic bottom holds the bra perfectly in place and doesn't ride up or rotate out of place.
* Racerback which is perfect for wearing with tanktops of the same style.
* Elongated swoop neck so you can wear your favorite tops without showing the bra underneath.
* Sewn incredibly well and not one imperfection was found on this bra.
* Feels almost invisible while on, which is great for working out, wearing under any top, or even sleeping in.
*sample provided for review.
I bought this in small, and it fits perfectly for me!
And the material is very soft, i feel very comfortable wearing this
I think im going buy this again in some other colors
Bought this for a specific romper and it looks adorable. The white is a little see through, but you can get away with it. I have just been putting little pads in it if I'm feeling particularly nipple conscious. Soft comfy fabric. The small is perfect for 32" B
Just got mine in the mail and I love it! It's super comfy and soft and might be replacing all my other bras. I'm 122 pounds and a 36c. I ordered a large based off the reviews, and it's a perfect fit but I think I could've gone down to a medium. Either way, no complaints here!
My size isn't on the chart (38-40D) but they were a lightning deal so I decided to give it a try. I bought the large size and it is surprisingly not uncomfortable. I bought it to wear just when I'm lounging on the weekend or cleaning around the house. I think that's all it would be good for, even if your bra size was smaller. Maybe yoga, but definitely no upside down poses! The bra is VERY low cut so I imagine you would easily fall out. Overall, this bra is very soft, and the band does not dig into my skin (even being technically too big for it). I bought their boyshorts too and those did not disappoint either! I probably won't buy more of their bras, at least until I'm a little bit smaller. But, if your size is on their chart (I bet it would be a 5 star product if it is) I definitely recommend this for very low impact stuff like walking, yoga, around the house, sleeping, etc. I only gave it 4 stars because I wish they went up just one more size.