- -With logo: WingsLove Women's Sports Bra Bralette Racerback Yoga Bra With Logo
- -Super soft fabric, chafe-free comfort with smooth reduce the amount of friction against your skin. Provide you seam-free feelings and ease of movement at your workout.
- -The design of the racerback with the stretch elastic bottom band, give you reliable support for low impact activities and moderate exercise. Suggested activities: Walking, weight training, pilates, and yoga.
- - The wireless design is applied to this racerback pullover sports bra. It is also ideal loungewear, which is super comfortable, that you can feel nothing while sleeping and wandering at home.
- -You will love this functional racerback pullover bra. It can meet your different requirements at one time.
- Please choose your size to refer to the size chart below
These are comparable to the Calvin Klein undies. i ordered medium and i could have gone with a large. i am small busted and i felt like these were riding high and had to keep pulling down. maybe straps needed to be cut an inch longer?
Love these. They are Go To for me.
The elastic band is about twice the width of the Calvin Klein's and the cotton is not quite as thin.
They do run small.
I ordered Medium. I am 5'5", 123lbs, 36B.
I may order Large next time. Or, not, as I live in a Very Warm Sunny place, and elastic has a short life span here!
I began shopping for a bralette to wear at night when I have pre-menstrual soreness. However, this bra is so comfortable I started wearing it during the day. I wear a 36B normally and bought a Medium in this product. It feels a bit tight when I first put it on, but I got used to it quickly.
PROS: What I like best about this bra is I barely have to adjust it. With other wire-free bralettes, I feel that I am constantly tugging at the bottom band, but not this one. I can actually forget I am wearing it.
CONS: The main drawback is that it is more flattening than flattering. :) Also, I wouldn't wear it for exercise, especially if you have larger than a B cup.
My size isn't on the chart (38-40D) but they were a lightning deal so I decided to give it a try. I bought the large size and it is surprisingly not uncomfortable. I bought it to wear just when I'm lounging on the weekend or cleaning around the house. I think that's all it would be good for, even if your bra size was smaller. Maybe yoga, but definitely no upside down poses! The bra is VERY low cut so I imagine you would easily fall out. Overall, this bra is very soft, and the band does not dig into my skin (even being technically too big for it). I bought their boyshorts too and those did not disappoint either! I probably won't buy more of their bras, at least until I'm a little bit smaller. But, if your size is on their chart (I bet it would be a 5 star product if it is) I definitely recommend this for very low impact stuff like walking, yoga, around the house, sleeping, etc. I only gave it 4 stars because I wish they went up just one more size.
One of my favorite sports bras now! It's so comfortable! Doesn't even feel like I'm wearing a bra!